- 4 Via Emilia’s Organic Zucchini Spirals Nests
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- 1 cup Pumpkin Puree
- 1/2 cup broth vegetarian or chicken
- 1/2 cup heavy cream
- 1 tsp curry powder
- 1/4 tsp nutmeg
- 1/4 tsp garlic powder
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Add oil to a large skillet and bring to medium heat. Add Via Emilia’s Organic Zucchini Noodles and saute until just cooked. Drain out water and oil and set aside.
- In a medium saucepan, add pumpkin puree, broth and heavy cream. Bring to a low boil and cook for 2-3 minutes until thickened and smooth. Stir in curry, nutmeg, and garlic powder. Add salt and pepper as needed.
- Pour sauce into the skillet with the zucchini. Toss zucchini noodles in sauce and serve.